Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nothing much Change...

I became friends with her again.....but it seems that nothing much change when we became friends... the word trust cannot be spoken now days when seeing her....what is friendship even mean???do it exist as we all know???how does it pass away?? question keep on turning...day by day..... when i meet her and try to ask her....there's no word coming out off my mouth...so... i only keep quiet and stare at her... XD..haha....but the best part when we start talking to each other is i can smile and laughing again....and that makes me happpy... SMILE ALWAYS is my trade mark to her...hehe.. :)...when the mid term examination came...she thought me some subject and i understood what she was teaching me..... well i think that's all for today so bye-bye... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment